Visit us online at RiteintheRain.com

Thursday, January 31, 2013

We asked, “What do you use Rite in the Rain for?”

We’ve heard some cool stories about how our products are used. You can check out a few of these stories by clicking on the ‘Cool Stories’ tab on the top panel. Our product lines are so diverse that they can literally be used by everyone. We recently asked some of our Facebook friends what their favorite Rite in the Rain product was and what they use it for. Here are some of their responses.

“The smaller notepad is quicker than putting a note into my phone.” –Roy Marshall

“Pocket sized field flex. I use it for everything and anything, it’s the best thing ever.” –Joseph Phan

“I like the notebooks for geocaching. So do all my friends.”       –Nicole Schlosser

“The pen.” –Enrico Flaccovio

“I use the pocket 3x5 tactical for notes and in daily carry. Also keep one in the vehicle.” –Gary Bruner

“I do a lot of the notebooks for geocachers.” –Kevin McCutcheon

“No. 373 with a Digi Camo Case with my own Fischer Space Pen. I use it for everything ranging from goose hunting notes in the pit to accident investigation and job hazard analysis at work. Hard to use anything else.” –Jason Tomsic

What do you use RITR for?

No comments:

Post a Comment